Thank you for your interest, but we are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Digital Campaign Manager | Des Moines, IA
Title: Digital Campaign Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA or Storm Lake, IA
Remote worker status would be considered for the right candidate.
Experience: 5+ years cross-channel campaign management
Salary Range: Based on experience and skillset
Mills Marketing is an integrated agency that provides SMART and BOLD strategy for banks, credit unions and the organizations that serve them. We are a knowledgeable, passionate, and experienced marketing agency in the financial industry. We offer competitive benefits, a great team atmosphere, an exciting work environment, and we are looking for someone who wants growth potential in an established, growing company.
The digital campaign manager oversees digital marketing projects from start to finish, including strategy development, presentations, digital proposals, vendor coordination, and communicating/troubleshooting with client, account and vendor teams. Competent planning, organization and prioritization skills are critical. Other key qualities include excellent communication skills, written and verbal, a positive attitude, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and a good sense of humor in a very fast-paced environment.
- Plan and coordinate all client online advertising campaigns, including SEO/SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Define asset needs (such as copywriting, video, creative design) requirements, and best practices, and communicate them to clients and team members
- Design, build and maintain client social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); analyze, as requested, performance of client-directed campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
- Brainstorm new, innovative and creative digital growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, reporting databases, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Tableau)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Prior experience within financial services, banking or other highly regulated industry preferred
- Some travel may be required
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Mills Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.