Senior Account Manager | Des Moines, IA
Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA or Storm Lake, IA
Remote worker status would be considered for the right candidate.
Experience: 5-7 years of executive sales, marketing and/or financial institution experience is required
Salary Range: Based on experience and skillset
Mills Marketing is an integrated agency that provides SMART and BOLD strategy for banks, credit unions and the organizations that serve them. We are a knowledgeable, passionate, and experienced marketing agency in the financial industry. We offer competitive benefits, a great team atmosphere, an exciting work environment, and we are looking for someone who wants growth potential in an established, growing company.
- Recommend and lead development of innovative marketing and sales strategies, proposals, and/or plans for key financial institutions where our solutions and services would be a natural fit.
- Guide and work with the account team on both account and project management as applicable for key clients – including strategic planning, idea generation, annual budgeting, and day-to-day tasks.
- Demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in discussing and presenting capabilities to key executives and others within the organizations we serve.
- Exercise continued, effective follow-up with a high degree of professionalism and energy, delivering on commitments and resolving issues proactively and in a timely manner.
- Assist in efforts to set, monitor and continually meet and/or exceed annual client revenue projections.
- Represent Mills by attending trade shows and speaking engagements, and by networking within the financial industry community to build reach and awareness.
- Screen potential prospects by analyzing market strategies, competitive conflicts, and financials.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Be an intricate part of the agency’s long-term growth and success by continually finding ways to improve the agency’s services, processes and strategic position.
- Support every associate whenever possible and foster a spirit of teamwork within the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in banking or marketing preferred)
- 5 - 7 years of executive sales/account management and marketing experience; high-level of financial industry knowledge required
- Strong relationship-development and communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrate ability to perform well in a highly dynamic and fluid environment
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Mills Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.