Account Coordinator | Des Moines, IA
Title: Account Coordinator
Location: Des Moines, IA or Storm Lake, IA
Experience: Project management and marketing agency experience preferred
Salary Range: Based on experience and skillset
Mills Marketing is an integrated agency that provides SMART and BOLD strategy for banks, credit unions and the organizations that serve them. We are a knowledgeable, passionate, and experienced marketing agency in the financial industry. We offer competitive benefits, a great team atmosphere, an exciting work environment, and we are looking for someone who wants growth potential in an established, growing company.
- Coordinate and manage all project estimates, details, timelines, and workflow for assigned accounts
- Assist in concept development/need-based sales ideas; start draft project briefs.
- Hold weekly internal project meetings and calls with clients to discuss the details and status of work in progress, with the goal being to always keep things moving forward.
- Manage and help prepare for virtual and on-site client meetings
- Input production schedules and updates into our internal online project management system on a daily basis.
- Assist with campaign analysis and follow-up ROI reporting as applicable.
- Learn and demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in discussing Mills’ capabilities.
- Exercise continued, effective follow-up with a high degree of professionalism and energy, while remaining focused on allowing the prospective partner to engage.
- Represent Mills by attending trade shows and speaking engagements, and networking within the financial industry community to build reach and awareness.
- Support every associate whenever possible and foster a spirit of teamwork within the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales, marketing and/or financial institution experience; knowledge of traditional and digital marketing channels preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, as well as the ability to think strategically and perform well in a highly dynamic and fluid environment
- Must be able to proactively mitigate project problems or hurdles
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Mills Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.