Content Manager | Des Moines, IA
Title: Content Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA or Storm Lake, IA
Remote worker status would be considered for the right candidate.
Salary Range: Based on experience and skillset
Mills Marketing is an integrated agency that provides SMART and BOLD strategy for banks, credit unions and the organizations that serve them. We are a knowledgeable, passionate, and experienced marketing agency in the financial industry. We offer competitive benefits, a great team atmosphere, an exciting work environment, and we are looking for someone who wants growth potential in an established, growing company.
- To write a broad range of copy as assigned, ensuring quality and efficiency. This includes a variety of media formats, such as email marketing, collateral print material, direct mail, digital and print ads, television storyboards, presentations, search engine optimization (SEO) content, website content, blog posts and more.
- Produce smart, bold and original content effective in reaching client strategic goals.
- Interpret client creative briefs and create relevant, effective content based on the client’s goals.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending industry conferences, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Support every employee whenever possible and foster a spirit of teamwork within the agency.
- Be an integral part of the long-term growth and success of Mills Marketing by continually finding ways to improve the agency’s services, processes and strategic position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic and fluid environment
- Must work well under tight time constraints and show deadline integrity
- Experience maintaining a consistent brand voice as guided by each client
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Mills Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.