Human Resources Manager | Des Moines, IA or Storm Lake, IA
Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Storm Lake, IA, Des Moines, IA preferred
Experience: Proven working experience in Human Resources
Salary Range: Based on experience and skillset
Mills Marketing is an integrated agency that provides SMART and BOLD strategy for banks, credit unions and the organizations that serve them. We are a knowledgeable, passionate, and experienced marketing agency in the financial industry. We offer competitive benefits, a great team atmosphere, an exciting work environment, and we are looking for someone who wants growth potential in an established, growing company.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the agency’s overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Develop, assist with and/or conduct performance evaluations, performance improvement plans, reprimands, terminations.
- Manage job descriptions, along with the recruitment and selection process of new employees.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Coordinate and maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs, plan and execute necessary training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout HR management.
- Work in coordination with HR consultants and Mills Leadership Team as needed.
- Be an intricate part of the agency’s long-term growth and success by continually finding ways to improve the agency’s services, processes and strategic position.
- Support every associate whenever possible and foster a spirit of teamwork within the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience in Human Resources.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Basic knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Strong relationship-development and communication/presentation skills.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Mills Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.